Dr. Carol Loechinger & Dr. Richard Loechinger are Chiropractic Physicians and have been practice in Dayton, Ohio since January 1977.
- Native Daytonians
- High School sweethearts
- Attended pre-medical college together
- Graduated together from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Iowa in 1976-Palmer is referred to as the Fountain Head or Harvard of chiropractic colleges
- Both obtained additional degrees to include D.C. Doctor of Chiropractic and
N.M.D. Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine.
For neuromuscular skeletal symptoms
- Low back pain, neck pain, headache
- Injuries sustained in auto accidents and injuries in the work place
- Disc decompression to reduce neurologic conditions caused by herniated discs, spinal stenosis, facet syndromes, pinched nerves, and slipped/bulging discs.
- Additional symptoms for pain in the extremities to include numbness and tingling
- Physical medicine/sport injuries
- Dr. Richard Loechinger trained in MUA (Manipulation under Anesthesia) and operating room based procedure utilizing an Anesthesiologist. Manipulation of the lumbar spine and extremities with anesthetic. Common conditions treated with MUA
-Intervertebral disc conditions
-Neck, shoulder, arm, low back, hip and leg
NATURAL SIDE OF THE CHIROPRACTIC PRACTICE TO INCLUDE:
- Specific protocols of for nutritional disorders
- Complimentary procedures prescribing vitamins and minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies.
WE DO NOT CONSIDER OUR PRACTICE AS ALTERNATIVE BUT RATHER COMPLIMENTARY:
We work closely with medical and osteopathic physicians to provide naturopathic based wellness-care.
- Utilize standard laboratory testing to develop specific treatment protocols for patient
- We treat the patient not the condition
- We are very interested in the patient’s history and symptoms but our treatment plans are prescribed for the patient not the condition
- We are located within Cornerstone Medical Center where we practice among physicians and surgeons and utilize cross referral and co-treat many conditions.
- Enjoy referrals from the M.D.’s, D.O.’s and Surgeons
-Dr. Carol Loechinger's patients have affectionately named her “Dr. Carol”. She has developed a chiropractic practice of women and children and a nutritional practice of men, women and children seeking optimum health as opposed to just treating the condition.
Dr Carol reports many patients seek my care with a wellness vs. illness based goal, “and this is my ideal patient”.
“I love to work with people who are informed enough to seek ways to maintain health and try to avoid disease”.
Dr. Carol views one on one consultations as a priority and treats her patients with complimentary medicine known as nutraceuticals which are comprised of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and homeopathic remedies.
Dr. Richard Loechinger is one of the few chiropractic physicians in the Miami Valley who is trained and skilled in performing MUA (Manipulation under Anesthesia).
- MUA offers a non-surgical approach to disc patients who are no longer automatically sent to surgery.
- Many times a short course of conservative care with moderate treatment techniques and equipment can elevate problems that used to be treated only with surgery.
We, (Dr. Richard Loechinger and Dr. Carol Loechinger) offer painless, low force spinal and extremity manipulation that was not available 20-30 years ago.
Advanced treatment and therapy offered today are exciting and highly effective
COMBINED TRADITIONAL CHIROPRACTIC AND HOLESTIC NATURAL MEDICINE IS A BONUS FOR OUR PATIENTS
- "Our patients are educated, enlightened, and in search of physicians that combine these methods," explain the doctors
MISCONCEPTION REGARDING CHIROPRACTIC AND HOLISTIC MEDICINE;
THAT IS TRADITIONAL MEDICINE IS DISGARDED
“Nothing can be further from the truth” the doctor’s report “x-rays; laboratory results, advanced imaging CT/MRI scans, as well as a medical specialty consultations and referral are the basis of our practice.
“OUR TEAM APPROACH AND INDIVIDUAL INTERESTS ALLOW US TO DELIVER A UNIQUE BLEND OF TRADITIONAL CHIROPRACTIC CARE AND COMPLEMENTORY NATURAL MEDICINE. WE TREAT INDIVIDUALS NOT JUST THEIR CONDITIONS”
Dr. Richard Loechinger and Dr. Carol Loechinger
AREAS OF DISTINCTION LOW BACK PAIN, NECK PAIN, HEADACHE, EXTREMITY PAIN
- Natural medicine and nutritional consultation
- Special services, holistic medicine, manipulation under anesthesia
- Years of experience 33 years